EXCLUSIVE RETREAT FOR SINGLES WITH LIN HOLMQUIST

6 days residential workshops and relaxation.
Embark on a journey of self-discovery within our stunning Costa Rican villas.

WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING IN LIFE?
IS IT FREEDOM, TRUST, AND SAFETY?
IS IT PEACE OR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?

Though focused introspection, you’ll gain the clarity you need to chart a direction in life that is faithful to your true desires, achieving new levels of success in whatever you do.

Spend 6 joyful days discovering yourself through tantra, mental training and shared activities with your fellow participants. Evolve your abilities as a lover while unleashing your potential for creativity in day-to-day life.

THE POWER OF THE FULL-BODY ORGASM

Learn how to experience a transformative orgasm without penetrative sex, or even without the need for physical contact at all.

NLP AND RITUAL PLAY

Using the language of the subconscious mind (neuro-linguistic programming, or NLP) and the power of the Polyvagal Theory, we approach mental conditioning through the medium of play. Empower yourself with a formidable mental disposition that will serve you in every decision you make.

CONSCIOUS TOUCH

A meditative approach to proven massage techniques, this mindful exploration of touch will expand your body’s capacity for pleasure. Learn to enjoy a deeper interplay between your body and mind.

SEX AS MEDITATION

Enhance your orgasmic potential, cultivate your libido, and increase your sexual stamina. Explore sexuality beyond the physical act with Sacred Sexuality. Discover how to transform sexual practices into deep, rejuvenating meditation.

AUTHENTICITY IN ANY SITUATION

When you allow yourself to become trapped by shame or fear of judgement, you prevent yourself from manifesting your inner truth. We’ll remove this obstacle by embracing your sexual fantasies, fetishes and preferences in a safe and healthy way. Take control of your hidden energy and elevate your consciousness.

CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION

Experience how clear and direct communication can strengthen the intimacy you experience with others and with yourself, and how it can help reinforce the boundaries you set between you and others.

During the retreat, you will team up with a new partner for each exercise, exposing you to a wide range of perspectives and personalities.

AMENITIES

Elite tutoring by one of the world's leading relationship coaches and tantra therapists
Vegetarian cuisine prepared by a private chef
Boutique resort including infinity pool, fitness, game room, and outdoor fireplace
Whale-watching
Waterfall diving
Surfing lessons (on demand)
Motorbike jungle trips (on demand)

#artvillas

LIN HOLMQUIST

Lin Holmquist is an acclaimed yoga therapist, yoga teacher, tantric body and energy worker, and dakini. Her purpose in life is to help others expand their consciousness and awareness, and to spread love through her tantra events, including Ängsbacka Tantrafestival in Sweden as well as the ISTA Level 1.

Lin’s work is 85% scientific, with the remaining 15% comprising her spiritual teachings for the soul. She is focused on altering neurology and thought patterns via a manipulation of the hormones and neuropeptides that determine our moods and our emotions. Through techniques rooted in ancient tantric practices, neuro-linguistic programming and social experiments, you will overcome your limitations, rediscover your emotions, and enjoy greater bliss, sensuality and power.

Space for a different time

Spacious, to give space. Grand, to allow greatness. Open, to embrace freedom.
Explore our hidden gems, nestled in the jungle of Costa Rica. Welcome to ArtVillas.

Prev Next